it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Sunday, March 06, 2005

gifts

bought a saree for my mom of 1350 - colored chiken work - kanpur specialty..
wanted to buy a office going bag for my dad...had that in my mind ofr a long ..almost since he had first visited me and had seen that bag but had refused to buy it coz it was expensive (some 3k)..
wondered how many stuff he had bought for me withput thinking about money at all ...

i guess that is something that i have inherited from my parents ... i really get kanjoos while buying something for myself but care a damn about money when i want to buy something for people i love (yes you are one of them baby)

anyways i fee bad that i have never given anything great to my dad ...will buy him a car once (in less than 5 years).. that's my promise...he cannot dream beyond a maruti ..wil lbuy him something he cannot even remotely think of possessing ..its not abt the money but even if he is plasantly surprised for a second ..it wil lbe wrth it ..i am sure next moment onwards he will go like - kyun beta kya zaroorat hai ..well and my usual answer ..zaroorat nahee papa shauk hai !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home