it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Friday, April 22, 2005

long weekend this time

We have mahaveer jayanti today and hence a holiday. Following this is Sat and Sun so in all a long wekend. Waise it doesnt matter essentially coz we work all the day everyday. No concept of weekends for students.

Am busy developing some test apps - trying to do come text classification and topic generation using my appliccation paralleization s/w. I realizer the potential of it now more than when I had started doing it. Usability is not the only reason to have it here.

Was thinking about life in general - aint we all alone at the end of day. Ofc there are pple with whom you share pieces of your life but that doesnt mean you share the life with them. Your feeling are your own. Your issues are your own. And you choose whether to share them or tackle them on your own. Was trying to recount a number of things that only I know or I have felt and no one else knows about it. Well realized that I am pretty a big mouth but still there were a lot of things that only I know. Mom comes very close to knowing the most of me and then there is a big lag and the rest follow. I guess I am maturing up (?) coz now there are a lot of things that only I know or feel and noone else does. I just prefer to keep them to myself and am pretty cool about it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home