it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Friday, April 15, 2005

sat and all alone

i had wrked from my room all day yest and realized how boring it is to work alone. infact it was not even productive.
So i came to lab today early morning and its around 11 now and all the nocturnal labmates havent yet woken up.. Sone waale jaag jaa re!!!

--
In the morning had a conversation with him abt how he will try getting into masters in finance- a 1 yr course in berkeley or columbia. I was actually very impressed the way he was objectively seeing his prospects in US and formulating a strategy for his career to ensure a seat there inspite of not having some 5 yrs xp the admission committee generally look for. I like it when people instead of giving up, fight to take things in their control. I have generally seen that people who put up a fight against circumstances always win. It is not easy to beat the human will.
I just hope my MS things works out nahee to i will be really disappointed not for myself but for people back home esp dad who has almost believed that I will be going to Redmond.

My own disappointment I guess I can handle and give credit for this to saurabh(who is on his own trip right now btw) who has chillaxed me a lot in life - helped me appreciate the nomadic kindof outlook in life which is not bad as long as you are enjoying it :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home