it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

thesis work

I don't know this site has become my cribbing site ..i have suddenly started feeling that my thesis is insignificant ..just discussed preti's mocho's and niraj's thesis ..they have contributed something positive that is reporducable ..mine is of a very diff nature ..not much thinking gone into it :(((..
came from cadence interview..they called us at 9 in the morning and didnt let us go until 5.30 and interviewed for only 6 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!
the interview room was a round table with 12 sleepy profs with only one (the head of the committee) asking fundamental question -he asked me what is innovative about your thesis and i had nothing concrete to say :'''((((..it was however funny because somehow the urgency of getting over with it had caught on me also so i was speaknig so fast that i had to once pause to catch my breath ..and this was true for other pple also who gave the interview ...anyways my bets are on niraj ..he has worked hard on a right problem and he is also good at his work! Mocho was good too but his CPI is relatively low and these guys are seeing CPI also - that's cheap!
Anyway the food in VH was great with some apple juice also :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home