it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Friday, November 11, 2005

paper rejected

Chatted with Niraj using MS office communicator. He works till late at night in MS Hydbad and hence we can catch up. Man he seems to be really working hard there. He and Pankaj (my former colleague) are in the same team. Pankaj was online the whole day yest. and then he was asking me all about my work. It was like he was taking my viva exam.
Then I remembered that my paper got rejected boohoohoo :''(. My guide wants me to work on it since and make changes and send him across. Anyways I saw the changes , the issue is I tested on 10 Solaris machines and they want me to test on larger set of machines basically testing is not adequate i always knew that was our limitation in iitk. Now how can I test on Solaris machines sitting out here....
As Amit adviced I will tell Sir that "Iss dukaan ki saari sevayen samapt ho chuki hai" :). Or may be I will ask Sumit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home