it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Sunday, March 06, 2005

and the results are out ...

So Yahoo! took everyone except me. Well so much for the big mouth and attitude. Anyway its good. It would have hurt to leave MS for a company residing in some remote floor of a remote building and sending chunnu-munnu and pappus to interview MTechs. They wrk in Perl extensively and I hate scripting languages...We did differ on the account that I value experience a lot and they dont value that much. Might have created conflict with the ideologies.
As Asim had said , kyun jaa rahee hai confused hogi .. so I guess no confusion and as I had enlisted the things in the prev blog, it did teach me a lot. One of my difficult experiences - being judged by people I wouldn't respect myself! Hope this experience will be helpful for me.

--
I am finally reading some papers for my thesis work .. gives me a high to read papers and formulate solutions for my scheduling problem... there is so much to read on a problem once you start exploring it... its good actually ..i want ot read papers right onw to develop prespective nad not to understand any formula they have in mind ...
just had a thought that my load sensors in thesis are actually like a heart beat protocol - so much commonality in the basic mechanisms across the world.... i love that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home