it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Monday, December 19, 2005

chaiyya chaiyya and much more

was talking to a desi guy here who left india a few years ago and he told me that the latest hindi songs he listens to is still chaiyya chaiyya! The first thing I did was came back and mailed cherry to tell me about some latest hindi movie songs from iitk. so right now i am listening to some strange song called "roobaroo" from "rang de basanti". it has some nice guitar but it starts with "aie saala" (reminds me of niraj :)).
yest my motorola mobile conked off :( so i went and bought a charger for the nokia phone that i had got from india..dad had given it to me and said that it is triband it will work in us. so now i am back to my fav brick nokia phones...motorola, sony ericcson, samsung - all good mobiles but nokia rocks..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. IT laws are stricter in US than in India, so exercise caution while utilizing the right to free speech on public domains like Blogger.
2. Sure Nokia rocks :-)

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home