it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Saturday, April 02, 2005

mishri muth

Went to mishri mutt/muth (?) yest . It was a job treat from all us marathi mandal seniors to the juniors. Actually to think of it I think I have 3-4 job treats till date and still my job is not finalyzed. Life it seems it has its own irony.
Anyways that place was great- went on a swing, a bullock card ride, applied mehendi (though the design was bad- mebbie anshu's mehendi has set my stds very high now :) ).But the amazing part were the rajasthani dances by the folk pple there and the way the dragged me and jaya into it. I let my hair lose and really started dancing with them :). It was so much fun.
Then there were a bunch of pple called "nut"(a complete non-english work) who walks on ropes and does all sorts of acrobatics. With them there were two very very small kids and when I saw them performing instead of enjoying strangely enough I was feeling sad. They were so small and all their concern was to perform well and impress the audience, at a age where there should not be an concern :(. Sometimes I feel so much to do something for them and in my own mind I feel I am such a hypocrite coz I just think about doing it but never get down to do it :((. But I am sure one day I will do it, may be that will be the most fulfilling achievement of my life than getting a job in google (if at all I get it!) ..okay shutup hyppo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home