it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

bad bad day ..no donut today :(

List of bad things happened:
- I am going home and sunday one of our family friends is coming who is dad's pet and we all HATE him. He is a nice guy if I think about it once but he is very imposing kinda guy.[this is not as close as bad news if you see the second one)
- SKA told me that I will have to stay here till 15th July while rest of the folks wil lleave on 31st may - b**** f*** :P
- Network not working on Solaris machines so I couldnt really wrk on my thesis :(
- Google guys planned and gave a date to interview me and that turned out to be the day I am on the train ...so I had to call off their plan.
- He forgot his mobile at home .. so hardly any phone calls

good thing is that had a nice chat at night with my bestest friend and after a long time I was feeling that i had a conversation (two way) ..felt very good talking and laughing together.

asim ka trying for MS ..i guess he will have to come and go directly to pune for it.
Hope this google guys dont get pissed off by me and things wrk out fine.
abhi listening to some good songs - (something stupid,u fillup my senses (annies song) and akele hai from qsqt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home