it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Sunday, March 13, 2005

birthday

Hi guys,
I just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful day I had yesterday and the day before. All that fun and shopping and frolic would not have been the same if I hadnot felt the warmth of friendship and togetherness that I felt. Though most things are more understood than said but since I am good in the latter and most of us not good in the former :) I feel that I must say that not even for a second I missed being at home because it was so much fun and so much warm.
Al lmy b'days have been during exam and though there have been parties, the actual birthday have had everyone, me included, biting nails and preparing for exams,
Thank you each one for being a part of the memory that I will remember for a long time. Thanks madaan for actually helping me out with shopping with all specific details (sorry if you missed your puja :( ) , jaya for just being there , anshu for coming though someone had just returned from bangalore, rupesh for the unique keyboard and amazing ability to listen to all 7 of us while buying clothes , rohan for sleeping in the tempo the way back, niraj for hitting me like a masterji (i am thankful coz you have no idea about my revenge for which now no justification would be required).
Thanks all for the excercise that i had on 11th night running round and round and teaching me strategies (anshu's throwing water, rupesh an madaan's hiding in the bathroom, niraj's staying put in the stairs knowing that I couldnt be there as it was slippery, rohan for his dhokadhari while getting me inside sec lab and setting me up for anshu grrr, jaya not being able to anger me inspite of putting the maximum cake ) and for the cream that has done wonders to my skin :)).
Jokes apart, I really mean that this has been so wonderful that I want to have my every b'day like this and I really hope that after these 2 months (for some people 3, for some 4 months) we meet as frequently as possible and keep this friendship intact. Nahee to apne Yahoo! waalon ka chat software hai na ...
lots of love,
Arati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home