it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Saturday, April 02, 2005

vids house

The most amazing house I could even deam of. Right from the country side feel that it gives from outside with brick walls and old lanterns. To a very warm, cozy and esp a very indian feel it gives from inside with sofas and carpets and lanterns. Every corner right from curtain to fans with lights to wallpapers have been taken care of.I loved the pics on the walls too. Will attach the pics someday.Even the kitchen is so beautiful. If I get a chance to live there I wud surely learn to cook. And Vids is in that photo she surely looks like a kid. Who can say that petite girl owns such a beautiful house. I am soo very happy to see her so well settled in her life. I really hope she gets all the happiness and much much more. Touch wood for that :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I agree with you. Why didn't you mention her handsome husband as well? By the way thank you for all the adulation and indeed this is the best home ever.

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home