it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

abt pple and relationships

have you ever felt the usurmountable desire to talk to someone only because you are waiting to fight and after fighting the feeling is much worse than the intial desire to talk.
i sometimes wonder when my expectations from people overpower me so much that I stop giving out what is expected out of me from them .... i sometimes feel that poeple wo are closest to me have to face the most "difficult" me all the time that they are betteroff not being so close to me...
or is it just that expecting from the questions like "how are you feeling today" -when not feeling well, "how was it" - when having gone through a great experience - from them is not really expecting too much..
i remember one of my friends and seniors siddhesh told me that attention is the most important thing a relationship requires ..i realize that it is so much true... to add to that i really must say that there should be some mutual respect also ..u gotta believe the other person coz you believe the other person ...they day you start feeling that the other person is just saying things for saying things you stop beleiving the person and even the genuine words start sounding fake ..and sometimes you end up in a similar act ...this has already happened earlier with one of my friends in kanpur, i just hope this doesnt happen again with other people in my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home