it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Saturday, April 09, 2005

trip to delhi ....

so i forgot to add that i finally got a call from MSN :). I did go to delhi. Man all sorts of things happened (you shld read my private posts :p ). I thought of giving up so much ..but well Anshu talked me some sense and I thought I will go :).
Well reached there at 6.30 and from station went to Hyatt. These guys then left for refreshing themselves and I was on my own. Never was the ladies washroom so luxuriously used.. i took all my time to get ready - infact tried diff hairstyles too :).
After that thought of eating some food that i got from home and then thought ..what the heck ..lets pamper self and have breakfast at their tea corner.
Well went there and it was anything but tea corner. It was facing their swimming pool and there were walls with waterfall covering the other side of it. Well had my brkfast. It was good and wrth 340 bucks(tea was 100) :). Gave 20 bucks tip.
Well after that went for the interview and I don't know but some wisdom dawned on me and I wasz able to answer all the questions promptly and with lots of ease- if i was interviewing myself i wud have thought i was fundu :). Well the first interview was taken by Gaurav Sareen and I fared really well. Then Leon Wong took my second interview. I did well there too thugh there were a bit of hiccups while coding. He extended me the offer though very informally. He said congrats you have done very well in our interviews and we would be interested in having you. However this is subject to appoval from my manager, the visa issues and other things that normally work out fine if you are a good candidate and you are.

Well the best part was ofcourse the lunch - Lunch in Hyatt - Barbeque in Hyatt - wow! it was simply good.
So finally Bill Gates indeed paid something for me he he.

Later in the night was Google's interview and it was taken by someone called Michael. It went real real bad. If I was interviewing myself I wud have felt that I am wasting my time. They asked me only those questions whose answers I had forgotten.

Events like these make me believe in destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home