it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Friday, March 11, 2005

b'day eve

today is march 11th and b'day eve..already got a mail from mtech2003 to have celebrations at 12 at night in the depmnt...
was thinking a lot about what to wear...the new dress that mom got for me was for tomorrow so what to wear today ...tried out lot of things like the skirt but had no matching top..then the top but had no matching trousers then finally settled for the parrot green dress that mom had bought for me when she was blinded (literally) with lots of love and affection) for me.. had exactly worn it once for 2 hours till now..thought of wearing it today - imagine it will come on my cake cutting photographs and the memory will stay with me for years but i guess i just wanted to wear it today :). No comments from people except a few surprised smiles.. koi bolne ki himmat to kare ..
miss my family a lot today and miss someone too ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home