it's good to have an end to journey towards, but it is the journey that matters, in the end ....

Friday, March 11, 2005

tooofaaaaaan .......

Got a mail for the startup from bijal mehta..it was sheer luck coz i saw amit mailing a bunch of pple with my name not in the "To list".... so i asked him to mail me about his company details.. needless to say i am a lot excited about it but i just want to go slow and be sure ..afterall it will be MS that I will be leaving for it ..however onething is for sure that after a long time some offer has got me excited so much..
i almost managed to talk niraj and anshu into joining it as well...they hadnt even mailed him as yet ..it will be fun to wrk with the team constituting of these pple...
lets see if i wrk in toofan and my dad would completely giveup on us :))
hope this wrks out (for not just now) but also for a long time to come...
amen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home